April 4, 2019: AAA Construction Conference: Techniques for Managing the Growing Complexities of Construction Disputes
The 2019 American Arbitration Association Construction Conference will focus on the growing complexities of construction projects, managing technological advances and how to adapt your dispute resolution strategies to bring projects in on time and on budget.
Experts in the field will discuss:
- EOT Clauses and Presenting the Complex Delay Claim in Arbitration;
- Techniques for Resolving Disputes on the Job;
- Presenting Evidence on Damages;
- New Technology and what it means to your construction project;
- Understanding the Issues and Challenges of International Projects;
- And more…
Attendees will leave with techniques and best practices to help them adapt their dispute resolution strategies for today’s complex construction projects.