AAA WebFile® now includes Hearing Exhibits, an easy-to-use, accessible, and secure space for parties to upload their hearing exhibits for the arbitrator.
This feature reduces or even eliminates the expensive and time-consuming preparation of hard copy exhibits and the risk associated with mailing flash drives or hard copies.
With AAA WebFile, parties to AAA® or ICDR® cases can manage all aspects of their cases securely, including the initial filing of a case; additional claims or counterclaims on existing cases; case-related financial functions; and uploading, downloading, and viewing case documents and creating case-specific tasks.
Advanced next-generation firewall and 256-bit encryption protects AAA WebFile.
Hearing Exhibits accommodates PDF files up to 75 MB and other file types up to 16 MB.
How It Works
- Upon case participants’ agreement, the arbitrator activates the Hearing Exhibits space.
- All parties and arbitrators are able to view all hearing exhibits.
- Multiple files may be uploaded at a time.
- Uploaded documents are viewable immediately.
- An email notifies case participants when documents are uploaded.
- Designate documents as joint exhibits.
- Filter exhibits’ view by party, joint, or view all.
- Privately flag exhibits.
- Delete only the exhibits that the individual party has uploaded.
- Download and print an exhibits list.