AAA WebFile® and Panelist eCenter® have been redesigned to improve your experience. A full list of functionality is below.
We recommend the following tips in order to have the best experience:
- To navigate around, click on the left menu items or buttons within the applications; do not use the back button on your browser.
- If you click on a link or icon and expect to see a document but don't, check the pop-up blocker on your browser.
- To zoom in on a screen, click CTRL + keys on your keyboard; CTRL - will zoom out; CTRL 0 will restore the screen to 100% view.
- AAA WebFile and Panelist eCenter are not optimized for use on mobile devices or tablets.
What’s New in both AAA WebFile and Panelist eCenter:
- All of your AAA cases in one (secure) place
- Improved layout and navigation
- Collapsible sidebar Menu for ease of navigation and expanded view of the screen
- Pending tasks and new documents flagged in My Cases screen
- Ability to search and sort cases in multiple ways
- Additional Search opens drop-down menus as another case search option
- Next Event featured in My Cases screen
- All pertinent case information on a single screen
- Upcoming (next) event featured on the Case Information tab
- Email AAA contact directly from the screen
- Hyperlink to Applicable Rules for the case
- Ability to download/print a contact list of all case participants
- Search and sort documents in multiple ways
- New “Show Me” search menu option which groups documents by categories such as Panelist Documents, Events and Scheduling Notices, Claim Documents, Briefs, and Motions, Awards and Orders
- Ability to print a spreadsheet list of all documents
- Ability to flag single or multiple documents for yourself
- Ability to “Create a Task” for yourself on a case, such as helpful reminders
- View all pending tasks for all cases in one screen
Also, in AAA WebFile:
- Ability to merge frequently used forms that automatically incorporate the case caption, representative information,
arbitrator information, etc.
- Simplified filing of new cases within AAA WebFile
- Easily file a new claim or Answer/Counterclaim on an existing case
- Simplified ranking of panelist lists and the ability to view panelist videos (if applicable)
- Pay an invoice from My Cases screen, View All Invoices or the Finance tab within a case
Also, in Panelist eCenter:
- Ability to switch the view from Panelist to Party Advocate (i.e., AAA WebFile view) with one click
- Notification if Annual Panel Requirements have been satisfied on Home screen and ability to view details
- Featured messaging in “What you need to know”
- Option to Submit an Invoice by entering details online OR by entering a total amount and uploading firm invoice
- Detailed invoice document created (and appears in Documents Tab) when panelist enters details online
- The Wizard walks panelist through steps to enter a payment request
- History of all payment requests and status displayed in the Finance tab
- The Panelist may submit payment requests from several screens Homepage, My Cases page, Finance Tab at case level)
- Resume updates now wrap text in the text box and keep track of the character count
- Resume updates now take effect immediately